CHESTER & CALDON
Following interest from several boats / people plans are afoot for this cruise and a dedicated communication group has been formed. This is a last call for any other boats; detailed below is an outline itinerary, as with all 4C’s cruises you can just join for selected parts as suits. Outline itinerary as follows: –
- SHROPSHIRE UNION CANAL: Barbridge / Beeston Castle, via Chester to Ellesmere Port Boat Museum – 27-Aug to 01-Sep;
- MANCHESTER SHIP CANAL: Transfer from Boat Museum to River Weaver – 02-Sep;
- RIVER WEAVER: Devil’s Garden, Northwich & Vale Royal, with transfer up Anderton Boat Lift to Trent & Mersery – 02-Sep to 05-Sep;
- TRENT & MERSERY: Cruise to Etruria and junction to Caldon Canal – 06-Sep to 10-Sep;
- CALDON CANAL: Milton, Hazelhurst Junction, then up the Leek Arm and then the Frogall Arm – 10-Sep to 15-Sep.