Minutes for the Cotswolds Canal Cruising Club AGM held online 9th/10/11th October 2020
Total number of members who voted was 21
The votes cast were as follows
- Accept minutes of the AGM 2019 as being an accurate record. 21 Votes
Proposer: Hilary Whitby, seconder Martin Turner
- Propose that, there being no further nominees, the committee be elected to serve another year. (All committee members have indicted their willingness to do so). 20 votes
Proposer: Martin Turner, seconder: Jan Bird.
- Approve the Commodore’s Report. 19 votes
Proposer: Mo Wood, seconder: Martin Turner
- Accept the Treasurers accounts for the year ending April 2020. 18 votes
Proposer: Richard Whitby, seconder: Mo Wood
- Approve a donation by means of a fundraiser, to Cotswoldsboatmobility. our chosen charity. * 15 votes
Proposer: Martin Turner, seconder: Mo Wood
- O.B. Should we continue to maintain a 4Cs website? 14 votes
Proposer: Ged Layfield Seconder: Mo Wood
I declare all these proposals to have been passed.
The issue of our website needs further discussion.
In a committee meeting shortly after the AGM Richard Whitby was re-elected for another year as Commodore and Mo Wood was re-elected as secretary.
Mo Wood, Club secretary on behalf of the committee.