Cotswolds Canal Cruising Club AGM
Held online from 7th-10th October 2017
Members taking part : 28 members participated in the poll out of a possible 38, either through the 4Cs Mobilize or via email, although not everyone chose to vote on all agenda items. The minutes, commodore’s and treasurers reports were available to read on the club website well in advance
- The minutes of the meeting held at Fromebridge Mill, Whitminster.
26th November 2016, were accepted by 25 votes. (Proposed by Jan Thomas, seconded by Martin Turner)
- The Treasurer’s Report was accepted by 21 votes. (Proposed by Martin Turner, seconded by Bob Hallam)
- Maureen Wood was elected to the post of Club Secretary by 19 votes. (Proposed by Ged Layfield, seconded by Marilyn Layfield)
- Other serving officers were elected to continue in post for the forthcoming year by 20 votes (except Commodore who is elected by the Committee). (Proposed by Ged Layfield, seconded by Jan Thomas)
- It was agreed to increase membership subscription to £6 per person per annum from April 2018 by 20 votes. ( Proposed by Ged Layfield, seconded by Richard Whitby)
- It was agreed to make a charitable donation to Cotswolds Boatmobility of £100 from club funds by 18 votes. (Proposed by Hilary Whitby, seconded by Richard Whitby)
There being no other business, nor matters arising, the meeting concluded
at 3pm on Tuesday October 10th . Many thanks to Ged Layfield and Robin for all their hard work setting it up.